SOLD Brand new Alpine RUX-C701 / PXA-H701

Toomnymods
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Brand new never used still in the BOX!! I bought these from Audio Depot in Arlington, tx almost 8 months ago and at the time he told me thier was 4 left and they where being discontinued.. Only opened boxes to take pics, never have installed any of this equpment. I Paid over 1,100 for all of this but no longer need it. It also will come with the Alpine KWE-610A fiber optic cable which retails for 150.00

NO NEGOTIATIONS, PRICE IS FIRM

$1,400 TAKES ALL pm me for paypal address

Shipping is included to all 48 continental US states

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00936-1.jpg

DSC00937.jpg

DSC00935.jpg

i wouldnt expect a 18 yr old to know what it's like to work for a living, so far you have been spoon fed all your life by mommy and daddy..
You were once my age too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

That excuse doesn't really work. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

yea dude you are NUTS. I had a BNIB h701 that I had on here, DIY, and ebay and it ended up selling for like $375 on ebay. I've seen plenty of them go for more than that, but even with the controller I've never seen the pair sell for more than $550. I know you paid $1100 retail, but **** that is BNIB wont sell for cost in this economy, much less trying to profit off of retail. I hope you aren't taking this the wrong way, but I buy and sell a lot of **** on the internet and I've been in the car audio bizz for about 4 years. No **** arlington?!?! I worked at Mobile Sound and Auto Sound on Cooper and live in Mansfield.

i really don't care if it sells or not, i have no use for it till probably the end of this year. If it doesnt sell i'll keep it in my closet and install it into my truck eventually

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.