SOLD Brand new Alpine RUX-C701 / PXA-H701

Toomnymods
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Brand new never used still in the BOX!! I bought these from Audio Depot in Arlington, tx almost 8 months ago and at the time he told me thier was 4 left and they where being discontinued.. Only opened boxes to take pics, never have installed any of this equpment. I Paid over 1,100 for all of this but no longer need it. It also will come with the Alpine KWE-610A fiber optic cable which retails for 150.00

NO NEGOTIATIONS, PRICE IS FIRM

$1,400 TAKES ALL pm me for paypal address

Shipping is included to all 48 continental US states

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00936-1.jpg

DSC00937.jpg

DSC00935.jpg

asking 300 over what i paid for it isnt all that much considering the new alpine EQ they sell now is garbage compared to this.. and after paypal and shipping fees i'll just make 200 over what i paid for it..

asking 300 over what i paid for it isnt all that much considering the new alpine EQ they sell now is garbage compared to this.. and after paypal and shipping fees i'll just make 200 over what i paid for it..
you payed $1700 for this?

no read the original thread i paid 1,100 for everything.. no longer is sold, alpine discontinued these pieces and they are very well known in the Sound quality shows at iasca and usac.. i know most of the bass heads here have no use for this but anyone that appreciates a good clean soundstage with no distortion will want this over the stuff alpine now offers

adding this and using the fiberoptic cable for signal transfer is the closest /cheapest method you can do do have NEAR the soundquality of a full blown Alpine F1 headunit

Does car audio hardware ever appreciate in value? Especially pieces like this that were mass-produced? Bought mine brand new online less than 2 yrs ago, H701 $324, C701 $179. From where I sit you have paid, and are asking, a hefty premium. Still, if it were the last set on earth i would gladly give you your asking $.

just because you paid too much for it don't expect to get anyone remotely interested in buying this when you can readily find this EXACT package deal for almost 1/3 what you are asking.

i know of 2 people that would sell me the same equipment combination for 500$

trust me, no one buys stuff on here for more than what its worth. Maybe try ebay but I don't think this is gonna sell on here. Most poeple come here looking to get good deals not to spend more than retail on something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.