SOLD Brand New 12" Stereo Integrity SI Mag D2 - $350

tobz
10+ year member

Independant Thinker
MN
Hello,

I have a Brand New Stereo Integrity SI Mag D2 12" subwoofer. I opened it and took pictures, and neatly packed it right back up. I will take $350. If you can do Paypal, I will pay the 3% fees.

I also take cash and money orders, bank and cashiers' checks. All check-type payments will need to FULLY clear before I ship (this can take 1-4 weeks, depending on your bank).

Let me know if you're interested!

T.J.

tjalbrecht@gmail.com

I will add pictures in the next hour.

Try again, I posted the links before I uploaded the pics. It's a brand new sub, pristine condition, never seen any power or wiring since it left SI's possession.

I am getting rid of my truck because I live a few blocks from work and I no longer need a vehicle.

My loss = your gain!

T.J.

Downtown Minneapolis, but I can drive and meet someone for a cash deal. I think it's 900w RMS, mounting depth of about 8", and I loved it in 2.5 cubes to 28hz. Go to www.stereointegrity.com It's an amazing subwoofer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

T.J.

If someone can paypal me today, they can have this brand new driver for $300 shipped. This is a today offer only. My paypal address is tjalbrecht@gmail.com

It is a brand-new driver, pristine condition, never received power. I just need the cash fast.

T.J.

No kidding, those are very nice, but **** after all the **** that has been going down on here, references would be nice..... Atleast he's willing to drive some where that puts a little credit his way.... Sorry to be a dick about it man you might be the most honest guy in the world but now-a-days you have to check that ****.

I've also been a member since 2003, and I think I used to have a feedback thread somewhere, but I can't seem to find it by searching now.

Anyways, it's a great deal, and I wouldn't sell for so low if I didn't have a truck payment auto-debiting out of my account at midnight tonight //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

T.J. Albrecht

Here is an excerpt from the paintball forum:

T.J. (tobz) is truely one of the BEST people on this forum. This guy has done endless things for me. Not only did he sell me the gun of my dreams in flawless condition at a STEAL OF A DEAL, but he has yet to quite helping a guy out. Tobz has helped me out with general paintball questions, and even did a 3rd party for me. When the tank that he third partied for me did not arrive on time, T.J. went out of his way to 1 day ship the tank for me. Not to mention he is a cool guy to just bull**** with .

Thanks Alot.

Mark

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.