boxes from e-bay?

Participant count
  • Participant list
yea, i noticed that just a sec ago. it's a 15" RL-p. i would like to run it sealed as i don't have a bunch of room in the trunk, and i've only had one ported box that i really liked. as far as making one, i would love to. i have to tools, just not the time. working 2 jobs and taking care of the little one takes up all the time i would have to make one myself. and the local shop charges a pretty steep fee for the ones they make.

What are you looking to put in it 1.65 cubic feet seems pretty small for a 15.

Just saw the rl-p, they recommend a box that's nearly twice the size of this one. Call a couple local shops ask them how much to build a 3 cubic foot sealed box. I definately wouldn't go with 5/8 mdf. Use at least 3/4 especially if you plan on putting a decent amount of power to it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.