Boxes for extra 8s I have in the garage

no i'm saying you build two boxes for 2 8s but you are still running all 4. Just having two separate boxes would make the selling process easier to other buyers not wanting a huge 6 cubic feet box that would only fit in an SUV or bigger. While the two 3 cubic feet boxes would sell to anyone with any vehicle size.

Yeah I followed, I was saying that if I sell it all, it will be a package. Amp, subs, etc. I've found that here, for a plug and play package, you can get reasonable money for it. If I try to sell them 2 8s in a box, they're gonna try to give me $100 and tell me its not worth any more because their homie has 4 15s that slap and these are just for their chicks car and they ain't worth nothing. I figure for the amp, box and subs all together in a package I can show them that works, I may be able to get in the $750 range. Or at least I hope.

Yeah I followed, I was saying that if I sell it all, it will be a package. Amp, subs, etc. I've found that here, for a plug and play package, you can get reasonable money for it. If I try to sell them 2 8s in a box, they're gonna try to give me $100 and tell me its not worth any more because their homie has 4 15s that slap and these are just for their chicks car and they ain't worth nothing. I figure for the amp, box and subs all together in a package I can show them that works, I may be able to get in the $750 range. Or at least I hope.

In my area its 10x harder to sell everything as a whole package.i usually sell subs and box separate from the amp. Just my experiences. Plus I like to hang on to random subs and amps for just in case later on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.