Box request for RetroAudioInc

Its not so much the box as a design that I need some ideas on. Lots of locals that can build it and might be able to design it but I would like to get a few design ideas even if i need to pay for them..

you have my number.
maybe?

lol
Yea I still go it, trying to figure out a design with in my space I have first.

Maybe if I offer $5 or $10 for some designs someone can at least come up with one that will work. LoL

I would most likely have you build it or check the design any way.. lol If you want to take a stab at the design let me know I can shoot you some $$. Everyone is saying don't tune the nightshades so low do more like 38 rather then 32, do 4th order, don't do 4th order, so I am open to ideas from someone like your self for sure. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I really don't like 4th order much in m truck due to limited space, can't get easy access to the sub, so I think I would want ported but how to put the subs and port seems to be EVERYONES issue.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I would even be ok with saying screw bass boxing as thats where my height limit comes from and just do bass race if the box can be made to sound more like yours and could get me close to 149.9, I want it loud and to hit hard like yours but I don't have a wall or 2 21's.. lol

ported ftw in this case
If you can come up with a design you can have the build. As long as you don't break the bank.. haha

I don't mind driving to Tampa to have you do it right for me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

143.7 with my current setup 1 xxx-6500D 2 x nightshades.

Going to 4 nightshades and 2 xxx's strapped.. So double power and subs and better box = big numbers I hope.. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.