Box Quote

Participant count
  • Participant list

kr15
5,000+ posts

Polluting Residentials
California
I got boxplans from Supergumby awhile back, but have been too lazy to make it...Anyone want to give me a general quote to make me a box for a single 15? Tuned at 30-32hz or so. 2.5cu ft

im not concerned about shipping yet, just wondering for box itself. There was a guy who was trying to build a portfolio and was doing them for like 35$ plus shipping or something a few weeks back. I just dont remember his name or where the thread was

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...
Go get some shitty wood or cardboard or something and figure out what the max is, play around with different dimensions to see what the max cubic...

About this thread

kr15

5,000+ posts
Polluting Residentials
kr15
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date