box questions

it is going to take you a long long time to learn about enclosures. read up on your basic principles of physics, study some algebra, really only one equation that you need for basic tuning though. also, ask lots of questions, and test for yourself.

Sorry man I've been a little sick, I haven't had time to look at your form. I do have it.
You can't catch a break, bro. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you're serious about an 18 in the trunk front firing/trunkwalled go ahead. At least you got electrical covered /w/ a 600rms sub I'd wager. If...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...

About this thread

maxima boy14

10+ year member
maxima boy14
Shubuta,ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from