box price ?

this is guy made my box look at inside, this is sort of what u want it to look like this is like $500 shipped.. u can send him a message and see if he can make u one without carpet and terminals maybe save few bucks and he can make it shorter or deeper to fit your car but it's just to show u good example https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAGE-3-DUAL-PORTED-SUBWOOFER-MDF-ENCLOSURE-FOR-SUNDOWN-SA12-SUB-BOX/263177240655?hash=item3d4696004f:g:QJcAAOSw0ehZ6V5G&vxp=mtr
was checking the boxes again and the stage two box for two SA -10's are pretty perfect for the space requirements i'm looking for !!! and two 10's will be plenty , if i was looking for huge output i would have been looking to wall the blazer with 15's or a couple of 18's ..

this is guy made my box look at inside, this is sort of what u want it to look like this is like $500 shipped.. u can send him a message and see if he can make u one without carpet and terminals maybe save few bucks and he can make it shorter or deeper to fit your car but it's just to show u good example https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAGE-3-DUAL-PORTED-SUBWOOFER-MDF-ENCLOSURE-FOR-SUNDOWN-SA12-SUB-BOX/263177240655?hash=item3d4696004f:g:QJcAAOSw0ehZ6V5G&vxp=mtr
was checking the boxes again and the stage two box for two SA -10's are pretty perfect for the space requirements i'm looking for !!! and two 10's will be plenty , if i was looking for huge output i would have been looking to wall the blazer with 15's or a couple of 18's ..
$500 shipped?... save a few bux?... wow... box for a pair of Sa-10's... that's not a good price... it's robbery!

$500 shipped?... save a few bux?... wow... box for a pair of Sa-10's... that's not a good price... it's robbery!
the box i was looking at is the stage two box for two SA 10's for a hair under $300 , i'm not gonna buy it , i want to make a box pretty close to those specs - i need it to be anywhere between 32''-40 '' in length , 13''-14.5'' in height , and 16''-19'' in depth . that's why i would like to get a cut sheet from you for 2 10's or 2 12's (Sundown SA's)

[quote name='wew lad']wouldnt pay more than 200-250 unless you're talking super custom to fit your vehicles tranny hump if it has one and other things like plexi and higher quality carpet.
@Jeffdachef know anyone in san diego?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='02Blazer']i would always pay someone for their time !!![/QUOTE]

Yeah this is the only builder in san diego I'd trust.

https://www.facebook.com/jonny101abc Same guy as mrj858 listed.

[quote name='kr15']Isnt cscstang in socal?[/QUOTE]

He's buried in work doing 80 hrs a week, he has to make up the time he was out for surgery, so its forced overtime. No build orders accepted till he gets an actual break from work.

200-300 would be the norm. Not 400-500 like what someone said on here. Most shops will charge in the 400-500 area.

May seek a local box builder on CL and Offerup.

Think shredder helped me with my box, and a guy named Jeff.........I'm so bad with names.

Making your own box if you have the skills is the way to go.

My dad has a cabinet shop so I'm lucky, as a kid I used all the tools so i can at least do a box.

$100 bucks you can easily get the wood, screws,bolts, and wood glue, and a finish like stain or carpet.

A built right box for your subs will almost always outperform a pre fab box.

I'm going to redo my box with a good plywood, on this one I used wincore..........guess you could call it hdf as its way more dense than mdf.

Sounds great but really heavy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.