box in spare tire space

ronin integra8

NOVa
I did a search and couldnt find what I needed. I'm want to build a box or whatever in my spare tire well area. What do I need to do? is it easy? how long would it probably take? How much would everything run me? I have a 15" sub and I'm going to put it in an Integra. If anyone has pictures of their set up, can you post pics. I'd like to get ideas on where to put my amp and stuff

I also have used my spare tire area, but i put my battery(underneath the enclosure), my Audio Control EQS, a Stinger Digital Fuse Distribution, and my Alpine Digital Processor.

It toke a good time to do this....first I dynomated the whole area where the tire was, then built the enclosure where my equipment is, then ran all the wires.

I will have pics of my car soon.....i will e-mail you some pics when i get them.

Hey matt..what type of box are you running that sub in? and what position? I'm trying to figure out the best way to position my 15" brahma box in my super cap 97 F-150..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.