box ideas or suggestions

tazman75098

Looking at building a box for my 2001 Dodge Ram reg cab kinda wondering if anyone had some measurment for a box to fit this truck. I have seen a few on the net that have the cut out spot for the console but havent yet found any measurements.. Oh yea i am putting 2 kicker c10's in it.

thanks

I made a truck box for my 95 F-150 reg cab.

Its for one 12" bottom dimension is 10 top is 6. Width 18 hieght 15. Your going with 10"s. So your box could be smaller. id take a tape measure to it. Most boxes that are sold online for trucks are to wide for mine. But a Dodge Ram has alotta space inside. The face of my box is angled.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks Shedder, I had though about 4th when I first started thinking about everything, even before I ordered the subs. Really still in the very...
Have you checked out these shallow drivers from DD? A friend had 4 of them and man, it took it to the house for what they are...
My guess is, once you get the speaker in it, more like 34hz so good to go. With that unit, try it up, try it to the rear, see which works best...
I’m leaning towards the xv3 tbh. I’m also leaning towards adding the rings or if I can figure out how much taller to raise the top portion of the...
Start by laying the larger bottom panel in an open space, then slowly “dry” assemble it by laying the pieces where they go like a puzzle. It...

About this thread

tazman75098

tazman75098
Wylie,Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
tazman75098