box ideas or suggestions

tazman75098

Looking at building a box for my 2001 Dodge Ram reg cab kinda wondering if anyone had some measurment for a box to fit this truck. I have seen a few on the net that have the cut out spot for the console but havent yet found any measurements.. Oh yea i am putting 2 kicker c10's in it.

thanks

BIG_SUPERMAN72
10+ year member

mother humper
I made a truck box for my 95 F-150 reg cab.

Its for one 12" bottom dimension is 10 top is 6. Width 18 hieght 15. Your going with 10"s. So your box could be smaller. id take a tape measure to it. Most boxes that are sold online for trucks are to wide for mine. But a Dodge Ram has alotta space inside. The face of my box is angled.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks Shedder, I had though about 4th when I first started thinking about everything, even before I ordered the subs. Really still in the very early planning stages. Subs are literally the first...
Well, you know how that is. Growing up my father would refer to it as a "bug up ones arse", get the bug, you're an arse until it's satisfied! As a kid growing up in San Diego, I got it in my head...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that match the front 3 on each side and call it for...
The GP Audio Glue and screw it enclosures are fantastic and easy to put together with the cut sheet and everything is labeled. I use silicone to place in all corners as well as outside for a nice...

About this thread

tazman75098

tazman75098
Wylie,Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
tazman75098