Box for Superduty

dx2995
10+ year member

TX
Has anyone been able to make a Subwoofer Box that will go behind the back seat of a crew cab 05 Ford Superduty and still get loud?

I currently have a DD3512 and a RF BD 1500.1. The box is between the back seat and the front console. I would like to go behind the seat or under the seat. I can get new woofers if needed.

i've seen 4 12 behind the back seat of a f250 but dependindin on your sub you might run into factors such as mounting depth an nessecary air space but for air space i imagine you could use space behind and under the seat and mske it it to one big box you could probably go ported then if you need any help or ideas just let me know

I have had 2 RF power HX2 behind a 2002 Crew Cab Superduty, but these 05s have hardly any room. I though about welding some extension to the seat frame to make it go foward and up.

I know with my current setup I did 131.9 DBs on the termlab.

the seat thing sounds like it would help anyway i'm no box expert but i'm always glad to help as far as i can, If you rreally wanna go ported and you don't mind payin for plans you should talk to a guy on here called moe lester he's know for his good box designs or you could check out cardomain i saw a 205 f250 with 2 l7s under the rear seat it was a crew cab and i don't know if you wanna cut your truck up but if u do you could do a blow threw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.