Box for an 02 Tahoe

Participant count
  • Participant list

dnosryd
10+ year member

Right now I have a 12" in a prefab box in the back of my Tahoe but I have to have half of my third row seat flipped up. What I'm looking for is a box for 2 10" Kickers that I saw on Crutchfield (2fer sale). I need a box that will go across the width of the space behind the third row seats and it can go as high as needed and I prefer sealed. Thing is I was thinking of firing them into the back of the seats instead of at the hatch to cut down on the rattles, pretty much the speaker cut outs on the angled side rather than the straight up and down side. Whaddya think will this sound OK or am I going in the wrong direction. I'd appreciate any help from someone who has some skills to build the box. I'm in Cali (Norwalk 90650) and I guess the closer the better to save on shipping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.