box for 70 camaro

0625081536.jpg

heres the finished product its been done for a while i just never got any pics uploaded so heres one from my cellphone

painted to match the car

Dang that sure looks sweet.

I was kinda wondering where things were going to be going with it, but that most certainly passed any of my expectations.

What subs did you put in it and what does the rest of the system consist of?

im really not sure... he came and got the car

i didnt get a chance to install anything

the interior wasnt even in the car

so im hoping he didnt scratch the box or anything

looks badass

nice man

did you add any resin to the underside of the MDF where the cuts are when the enclosure was in its final position?
i put fiberglass mat through out the entire inside of the box where all the boards meet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.