Box for 2 XFL 12s?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I got my XFLs in today and they simply won't fit in my ProBox. They are about 1/4 inch too wide. I would just make the holes bigger, but I don't like how highly tuned the box is anyway (around 40Hz)

What kind of specs would I need for 2 XFLs, and what kind of design? I'm thinking subs and port back, but I'm open to other ideas.

The ProBox *barely* fits in my trunk, and has these dimensions. I might be able to add 2 or 3 inches to the height and depth, but none to the width.

Airspace:

2.25 cu. ft. per side

Dimensions:

W: 36" D: 22.5" H: 14"

don't just measure the inside of your trunk, make sure the box can get through the OPENING! my lexus has quite a large trunk, but the opening...not quite as large.

don't just measure the inside of your trunk, make sure the box can get through the OPENING! my lexus has quite a large trunk, but the opening...not quite as large.
Yeah, I get what you're saying. My current box BARELY fit through the opening

Yeah, I get what you're saying. My current box BARELY fit through the opening

you can always remove the backseat and slide the box through the opening from the back seat if it doesnt fit through your trunk opening.

you can always remove the backseat and slide the box through the opening from the back seat if it doesnt fit through your trunk opening.
Won't work in my car... There's barely any vertical clearance at the front of my trunk. Which is why there's a gap between my back seats and my box that my amp fits in perfectly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Won't work in my car... There's barely any vertical clearance at the front of my trunk. Which is why there's a gap between my back seats and my box that my amp fits in perfectly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
take a sawsall to that shlt then lol, make one haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.