box for 12" TYPE X

typexax5.jpg

far right is the 12"

PM Jco1385, he has a Type X in a 2.0 ported tuned to 30hz in his car and its a low end monster. But dont quote me on the box specs lol.

His sub is quite loud down low though..

Shouldn't this be in a different section???Meh....oh well.
sorry about that, I meant to put it in the enclosure help section. oh well.. when I build the box, I'll throw up some pics if that makes it any better. lol

haha funny. did someone really call it a SQ sub?

I totally wouldn't think that at all of the type X but I guess im wrong. ehh

I think the X's are louder than R's but require more power to do so.

I like your ignorant responses though. Are you like 12?

Would you like to see an spl sub?
Do you know what defines an spl sub?

Type X subs were geared more towards SQ, they are not an SPL sub.
I have seen SPL subs. As for a definition no, I don't know exactly what defines SPL other than the fact that its designed toward being loud over accurate.

I did read that the type X has great precise and SQ for being such a loud sub. I also believe the type X to be louder than type R's with the right amount of power.

I can handle being wrong but you don't have to be a douche about it. I started the thread to get information. Not to argue.

I don't really see what the point the argument is anyways. I just want to know a good combination of volume, port area, and tuning to make this sub pound hard and loud.

I have seen SPL subs. As for a definition no, I don't know exactly what defines SPL other than the fact that its designed toward being loud over accurate.
I did read that the type X has great precise and SQ for being such a loud sub. I also believe the type X to be louder than type R's with the right amount of power.

I can handle being wrong but you don't have to be a douche about it. I started the thread to get information. Not to argue.

I don't really see what the point the argument is anyways. I just want to know a good combination of volume, port area, and tuning to make this sub pound hard and loud.
SPl = R

SQ = X

imo R is louder, owned both... a LOT of Rs. a few xs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.