box for 12" TYPE X

I have seen SPL subs. As for a definition no, I don't know exactly what defines SPL other than the fact that its designed toward being loud over accurate.
I did read that the type X has great precise and SQ for being such a loud sub. I also believe the type X to be louder than type R's with the right amount of power.

I can handle being wrong but you don't have to be a douche about it. I started the thread to get information. Not to argue.

I don't really see what the point the argument is anyways. I just want to know a good combination of volume, port area, and tuning to make this sub pound hard and loud.
Yeah well I took it as an offense when you mocked me for calling it an SQ sub after I posted up the manufacturer's recommendations on box alignment and size, trying to help you.

Yeah well I took it as an offense when you mocked me for calling it an SQ sub after I posted up the manufacturer's recommendations on box alignment and size, trying to help you.
I didn't mock you. I just didn't find it believeable. I even said I might be wrong in that same post.

I didn't realize that you were the same person who sent me the specs. thanks for those.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.