Box enclosure for 2000 Trans Am ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

humbles02

I have two 13W7's in a box (which was a B to find someone to build) and when i turn my music up too load i hear a popping sound coming from sub. The box is sealed and is one solid box one chamber for both subs. Is this the reason or is it something else? Can anyone help?

P.S.

I have 200amp alt, and 2400 kinetic batt & 2 1000/v2 pushing them!

It sounds like it is bottoming out to put it simple. Does it happen only on lower notes or all the time at a specific volume? My estimated guess would be the box is too large of an area for the power of the application in relation to the limitations of the subs. Could be the subs are giving out too(failing). Hard to find the answer with so many possibilities. But hopefully you figure it out. What size is the sealed enclosure by the way?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.