Box building questions

Participant count
  • Participants list

Llt1980

Iowa
I have been thinking about building an spl system something i could compete with in memory of cousin who passed away in October from cancer it was a project we talked about doing before he passed i just need some tips on building a box never done it before but its a project I want to take on myself i was thinking about kicker L7 15s in maybe a blazer or a Tahoe i would assume each sub needs its own chamber and was thinking about fireing the subs up with a slot port towards the back of the vehicle my biggest question is on tuning the port o know i can't jusy cut a hole in the box and call it a port is there any apps or websites that could give me box design ideas and also another question is the best sealant for the joints thanks for any advice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.