Box Builders In memphis Tn??

Participant count
  • Participant list
Haha yeah. Only local shops tend to charge that much. I'm in nashville. Don't know how much gas would cost you. But depending on the size i could probably get something done for you.

Secret info: Box materials only cost ~30$ @ home depot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

And i can walk you through how to make it yourself. Its a good warm weather project.

I dont have the tools and stuff to cut the wood that is the problem and i would rather have someone who will get it right the first time than me cut it and somehow mess something up, plus im 19 so i have classes and work so i just dont have time to do it. And nowhere to do it cept for our garage but it is a complete disaster. I have the cutout sheet and everything though

I have a a box builder in Jackson TN (less than a hour and a half from you) that builds locally and for JC Audio.. I just ordered my 5th box from him.. PM me and i can give you his number

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.