Box Builders In Memphis Tn???

yea i called an audio shop and they said it would cost 300 to make me a regular ported box..... I sent ya a pm though

oh ok thanks, already got me a box built already. Im sure there are some people in memphis who could make some nice boxes

I'm in memphis and I was on the aq website but apparently they don't show box builders anymore. here is a pic of one of my box builds I also will be building some enclosures some time tomorrow and I'll make a video of that. Yes I know I'm young but I have skill at building enclosures. I'll pm you my contact info. Also I can design enclosures based of off the t/s parameters and for the exact frequency response goals that you are looking for which 95% of designers or builders do not do.

I also build boxes...there is a reason why AQ no longer has box builders on their site... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Anyway I'm just up the road and I ship as well. I would consider my prices to be cheaper then almost everyone most of the time.(I hate cali though..shipping to that stupid state is horrible)

I can build sub enclosures. I've never built for others but I always build my own using the T/s Parameters of the speaker and tuning it to my liking.

2 DD1508s in my F150

066.jpg

144.jpg

11.75 cuft Enclosure tuned to 19hz for Mach5 18" (Home Theater)

153.jpg

151.jpg

0012.jpg

003-3.jpg

I can build sub enclosures. I've never built for others but I always build my own using the T/s Parameters of the speaker and tuning it to my liking.2 DD1508s in my F150

066.jpg

144.jpg

11.75 cuft Enclosure tuned to 19hz for Mach5 18" (Home Theater)

153.jpg

151.jpg

0012.jpg

003-3.jpg
Very nice job bro! Great work.

Thanks guys, I took 2 years off from these forums because the addiction got to be a little too much. Started building my HT enclosure and the addiction is back, and so now, I've been back here for the last week. A lot of things have changed around here, but a lot of things have stayed the same. It's nice to be back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...