Box build

Participant count
  • Participant list
Planning on a build with a crescendo d5500, (or taramps 8k) 2 kinetic hc-2000 blu batteries, interstate batterie in the front. Big 3 and multiple grounds in the back, and 2 psi p-3 15s. That's the list for the back, haven't decided on the front. It's gonna take me a long time. Trying to do all my research ahead of time, what I'm wanting to know (it's the last piece of the puzzle) how do I plan for a c pillar wall. How do I decide what to cut. What cubic feet. What will work in my space. I'm thinking of something like this picture but with the subs up top. And a beauty panel with mids an tweets in it. But I'm really bad at math and comprehending things Without A visual representation. Thanks ahead of time

aivytNomIpSS59s53

Ah, I see. I wanna do at least 140. I just walked into this thinking ah just some DC level 3's nah go bigger psi level 3s big box big amp big power plug and go. Now I'm realizing I've dealved into a rabbit whole of headaches and head scratching //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Like I said the only alt I can get for my car (and I'd have to modify my car) cost 650$ cause irragi is the only one who's said they can do it. It's a 320 amp on the plus side
i've been through this before. you can get the alt rebuilt to putout 50 to 80% more power

with a 6kw you will get maybe 4500 with a stock alt and 3 batteries and it will be much less efficient.

you could grab the twisted sounds 3500.1 drop the 2 batteries to one and add the alternator. even rebuilding the alt(about a dollar an amp) would be better than adding another battery..

Ah, I see. I wanna do at least 140. I just walked into this thinking ah just some DC level 3's nah go bigger psi level 3s big box big amp big power plug and go. Now I'm realizing I've dealved into a rabbit whole of headaches and head scratching //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
most people will tell you you need to spend all kinda money's on huge amps and woofers. I'm doing mid to high 140s in a trunk with one 15 and a 3500.1 and its not tuned to meter and its in a trunk.

I have a mint skar 2k I could sell for prob 200 so getting the bigger amp would make more since for future proofing. But who can rebuild my alt and what am I gonna drive without it for a few weeks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I have a mint skar 2k I could sell for prob 200 so getting the bigger amp would make more since for future proofing. But who can rebuild my alt and what am I gonna drive without it for a few weeks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
places that rewind motors. you can get a used one from a junk yard and have it rewound. Then take the stock one get it rewound and build a bracket. then you up there with the big boys. lol

So get the alt or rewind. Big 3. Then buy the mess of wire. 1 kinetic. Modify my front battery tray to hold a big a$ boat one. Hardware. 2 15s. ehh I'ma say 10 cube box at 30 hz needs built. Then put it all together. Then work on mids an highs even though it'll sound like booty till I do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.