Box build: Scion Tc, 4cu ft @ 34hz

Supergumby5000
5,000+ posts

Project: F350 begins...
Pullman, WA
I was going to do some fiberglass work since we've had some sunny weather this week..... but i woke up to snowing, so the fiberglassing stuff is put on hold until i can work outside.

Anyways, this gives me time to do a side project for my friends Scion Tc. He has the stock pioneer stereo, and wanted to add some budget bass, so we're putting in two kicker comp 12's with a kenwood 500rms amp. Box will be 4 cu ft @ 34hz, painted flat black to match the interior.

Just got all the wood cut, more pics up later.

434ghosted.jpg

SDC10510.jpg

i just recently built a box for a tc...it was for 1 12" type x, i believe i have a thread about the box build somewhere within the first or second page...these cars do have a pretty good bit of room

well, i totally forgot about this thread.

Box is built already. I guess i could snap pics of it before i paint it, and sort of make a build log out of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.