Box Build in SoCal

Participant count
  • Participant list

West1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Looking for a builder in SoCal!

Looking for a solid build for one sundown x-10

I will need to meet so you can take measurements.

Been holding on to my x10 for months now, it's time to get her playing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Looking for a builder in SoCal!
Looking for a solid build for one sundown x-10

I will need to meet so you can take measurements.

Been holding on to my x10 for months now, it's time to get her playing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif
Do a build log //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Ttt

When Cstang closes shop or in general to busy, where does everyone get their builds from?

Chris has been super busy so idk when he will get around to my build.

What is a ballpark quote for a ported box with gray carpet and sub firing down? I plan to replace my rear bench with a solid box and will need the front corners rounded so IF anyone sits in the back they will have some clearance.
Did you want feet on it so there is clearance for the sub?

Do you have a picture for reference?

Sundown recommends 1.5 cubes so you are looking at $175 plus shipping, I would say $50 for shipping, maybe $75.

That price includes double baffle since that thing is pretty beastly!!

Did you want feet on it so there is clearance for the sub?
Do you have a picture for reference?

Sundown recommends 1.5 cubes so you are looking at $175 plus shipping, I would say $50 for shipping, maybe $75.

That price includes double baffle since that thing is pretty beastly!!
Yes I need feet for clearance. The good thing is I changed my plans from gutting the bench to replacing it in case I actually need the seating.

Before I lead you on and waste your time answering questions, I was sent a few PM/Text with local shops. I will reach out to them and see what their rate is. My biggest concern is gathering dimensions since the floor is not even. I'd hate to have a box not fit due to MY numbers and angles.

Yes I need feet for clearance. The good thing is I changed my plans from gutting the bench to replacing it in case I actually need the seating.
Before I lead you on and waste your time answering questions, I was sent a few PM/Text with local shops. I will reach out to them and see what their rate is. My biggest concern is gathering dimensions since the floor is not even. I'd hate to have a box not fit due to MY numbers and angles.
Sounds good, just let me know. I'm super flexible on the designs/drawings process, I like talking my time. I want to make sure you get the correct enclosure the first time.

Sounds good, just let me know. I'm super flexible on the designs/drawings process, I like talking my time. I want to make sure you get the correct enclosure the first time.

Still interested in a build? Dimensions will be quite wacky

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.