Box build help.

L1ttlet

CarAudio.com Regular
Sep 7, 2018
Needing help building a box. I can't seem to find an app that will help with this complex box design. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

L1ttlet

CarAudio.com Regular
Sep 7, 2018
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I forgot to put the missing variable is 9 inches. Also thinking of doing fo ports not sure how to do that. But one slot port on either side face up. I know louder with subs up port back as this will be in a toyota 4runner. But I don't wanna mess up the hatch and also gotta haul stuff.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Needing help building a box. I can't seem to find an app that will help with this complex box design. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm better than an app for a box design! Let me know if you need one!

L1ttlet

CarAudio.com Regular
Sep 7, 2018
I'm better than an app for a box design! Let me know if you need one!

I enjoy putting all the specs in myself and figuring it out myself. Just wondering what app I should use for this complex design.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
I enjoy putting all the specs in myself and figuring it out myself. Just wondering what app I should use for this complex design.
Just need something to calculate the port length. If you really want to learn, find the port length formula and calculate the frequency.

L1ttlet

CarAudio.com Regular
Sep 7, 2018
Just need something to calculate the port length. If you really want to learn, find the port length formula and calculate the frequency.
With dual slot ports and the non-square design the apps don't help with that. That's my only struggle. I am using THE ULTIMATE CAR AUDIO app. It doesn't give me the option. That's where I'm currently hung up.

Attachments

L1ttlet

CarAudio.com Regular
Sep 7, 2018
With dual slot ports and the non-square design the apps don't help with that. That's my only struggle. I am using THE ULTIMATE CAR AUDIO app. It doesn't give me the option. That's where I'm currently hung up.
My last box build. This one is a bit more complex than the rectangular build. Thank u for ur help.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
My last box build. This one is a bit more complex than the rectangular build. Thank u for ur help.
You just have to do it yourself. I have all of my stuff setup in my own way to calculate all of that, my own formulas.

L1ttlet

CarAudio.com Regular
Sep 7, 2018
You just have to do it yourself. I have all of my stuff setup in my own way to calculate all of that, my own formulas.
Would you mind sharing those formulas? Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds