Box build for Skip01 "aka" The Beast

should sound really nice, i cant remember my deminisons, but the only thing i would change on mine is the depth, after having it a month, i just pushed the box back, had to let the seats down though, but the low end sounded like 2x better
so i havnt had a back seat in months, id rather be loud and not be the chauffeur for everyone:D

i want to see how big that looks when you get in installed, my 2 MT's were in 8 cubes in my blazer, but it had to be real tall to fit, 8 cubes would be nothing in my X now, id probably do 10 cubes if i changed to 12s, or leave it 12 and cram some 15s

now just need to put in my order for a T40001 or 2 for rockford employee stuff
Im really highly considering just taking my back seat out for a while....be alot easier to fit all i want to right now

It would be bent down always anyways, so might as well

i was competing in bass race one day... i had 1 12" on i think like 500watts and i was positive i could do 139.9 class well i got into the lanes and ended up doin like 138.8 well luckly i qualified to go to next round so i was like **** other dude is doin 139.8... so i said what the hell i folded down the 2nd row and pulled the box back some to see if i could make up the Db's and wouldnt u know it 139.9 to take the win

oh well I fixed it, I work at a local shop, I could care less, ill just go ahead and take it off to make things easier
no backseat ftw, it helps alot
either way, im just saying. some people take things too seriously on the internet and might have it out for you one day for one retarded reason or another.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.