Both amps stopped working help

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was driving and both front stage, sub amp and speakers ran off deck stopped working at the same time system wasn't turned up even half way. There is no power at the amps fuse are good when I disconnected the batter and hooked back up speakers ran off deck started working again but still no power at the amps any ideas on a fix or even just what might be wrong would be greatly appreciated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

When you do find a new Ground spot look for something existing that is tapped. If nothing like that is available make sure you cleanthe area to...
The correct answer is yes, you want both left and right so you get low end information from both channels. It is very common for recording...
Is that a car show? Wow. Too much ground loops. The magnetic field may interfere with frequencies going to the antenna. Or you just need a...
I mixed a trap beat and that christmas song 'silent night' together, then screwed it, bass boosted it, and added a non-stop 25hz note, then put in...

About this thread

Quinn88

Quinn88
Eugene, Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mylows10