Boston acoustics worth it?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tweeknout

I was thinking about buying the Boston Acoustic Pro 6.5 components (40-400W) and the rally 6.5's (20-300W) im in to loud music since iv lost some hearing , Wondering if this investment was worth the money and the sound quality to last me a while (the 2 sets cost around 800$) If anyone could give me some input on Them or maybe a better Setup i would greatly appreciate it. (Dont have room For Any Bass in the back seats)

I had a set of Boston Pro 5 1/4 comps. in my kicks. I replaced them with a set of MB's. (100w going to each) The BA's didn't seem to get as loud and be a crisp. (I heard my rear MB 5 1/4 coaxils of the BA's comps in the kicks)

bostons are great when you provide them with an adequit amount of power. i wouldnt pay 400 bones for them though. about the lasting a while part, if you buy a decent speaker and dont abuse it, anything should last you a while.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.