Boss Amps???

Participant count
  • Participant list

KARLEON
10+ year member

Livin' Legend
Whats up? HOw are BOSS amps? Are they atleast decent. I know they arent good as a brand such as Audiobahn, Vega, RF. But i thought about gettin it. Im going to use it to power 3 HX2 POWER 12''s. i cant remember the model number but i think it pushed out 3G's worth of Watts at the max. And i almost broke myself trying to buy the subs, so i was wondering is that a decent amp for now or do yall have any suggestions.

You're probably refering to the Rev3000D amp. It claims to push 3000W at 2 ohm (I believe). Online I've seen them for around the same price as a JBL BP1200.1, which in reality, will probably put out more watts anyway, and they will be clean. The main concern w/ Boss amps are their reliability. I've heard the HC1900 hooked up to two perfects, and it sounded very similar to my setup, but not quite as crisp. Who knows how long they will last, though.

I used to have a Boss rev425 pushing two Cerwin Vega 10's. It kicked and never overheated. It looked pretty sick too. I had it for 2 years till it got stolen. Id recommend them...I dont really like how the new ones look though.

If you touch a Boss amp, it puts a voodoo curse on you!!!! Be afraid, be very afraid!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.