boots on stock internals

All depends on the engine. With the associated fuel upgrades, etc. I would think 12 psi is the max you could go on the LS engine. But, at the same time, if you don't tune a turbocharged engine correctly, it may blow up with ony 5 psi.

Best to browse around somewhere like http://www.honda-tech.com, etc. They might know a little more than a car audio forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

All I know is the stock Neon internals can handle 12 psi max (with the correct upgrades/tuning). //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

With differant fuel injectors my '94 Volvo 940 can handle upwards of 20 psi, with stock fuel injection it tops out around 14 I believe. Also depends on whether you stay with the stock turbo or not.

One important thing to remember is that 5 psi on a high compression engine is MUCH more than 5 psi on a low compression engine.

how much boost can your stock internals handle, mine can take up to 12psi on stock internals
bout 20-21 daily.

anywhere from 25-30 psi at the track. pending on tune.

I was running 22psi when I blew my trans. Pulled like a bat outta hell.

Friend just ran 23psi and a 12.12 @113.

Depends on the turbo, the cooling, fuel, and timing.

theres so much more than what the stock internals can handle, thats too generic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.