boom 24s rebuild (again) 4 15s

I met up with Steve Griff today to hook him up with my amps and he showed me his box done up with the same paint scheme... looked good, and this looks good too. I've used the exact same stuff for a box for mine but neglected the clear coat, now I see what I was missing!

Looks good.

I met up with Steve Griff today to hook him up with my amps and he showed me his box done up with the same paint scheme... looked good, and this looks good too. I've used the exact same stuff for a box for mine but neglected the clear coat, now I see what I was missing!
Looks good.
thanks man

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.