BnR's Silver Serve Build (CRV)

How do you like it? I will get some pics up in a bit of the doors and what not...
Its ok I guess,Its not a fast ride that i am used too, but with a cold air intake on it, she does fine,Enjoy the space though,Will be getting a bigger batt under the hood that I have sitting, and getting the big three done.Had to remove the air box,havent started on the install of the battery though.Decent ride though.My last ride was a 93 Integra 5spd gsr:) Gas milage seems to be 25-27 not bad at all, fair.mines blk,Limo tint all around except the front @35% t be legal

Its ok I guess,Its not a fast ride that i am used too, but with a cold air intake on it, she does fine,Enjoy the space though,Will be getting a bigger batt under the hood that I have sitting, and getting the big three done.Had to remove the air box,havent started on the install of the battery though.Decent ride though.My last ride was a 93 Integra 5spd gsr:) Gas milage seems to be 25-27 not bad at all, fair.mines blk,Limo tint all around except the front @35% t be legal
Ya they are not fast by any means but I just needed space and gas milage so it does the trick... I kinda wanna build the engine though just to see peoples faces when it hauls ass hahaha

Ya they are not fast by any means but I just needed space and gas milage so it does the trick... I kinda wanna build the engine though just to see peoples faces when it hauls ass hahaha
LOL..Ya, it gets better gas milage than my 98 xcab chevy for sure.Im sure ill get used to it.ive got a pair of tens in there ported rt now,a set of 6.5 massive in the rear location, and a set of polk db 6.5 up front running off the Kenwood hu I just got from store credit from AudioSavings.Running a pair of Kicker CRV DVC4 ohm that I got in a trade atm off of 1-Old school Autotek MeanMachine 66 HC @2ohms ea. Going to swapp front spkrs out to some CDT, and add Kicker KS25 tweets up front, and run off of either Hifonics VII Gemeni, JL JX360,or USA US Acoustics 6300,power and rcas ready for addition,not spkr wires though:)Ive got few small like hail dents on mine/5spd,but cant complain for 3900 bucks cash,and only has 156k on it:)

LOL..Ya, it gets better gas milage than my 98 xcab chevy for sure.Im sure ill get used to it.ive got a pair of tens in there ported rt now,a set of 6.5 massive in the rear location, and a set of polk db 6.5 up front running off the Kenwood hu I just got from store credit from AudioSavings.Running a pair of Kicker CRV DVC4 ohm that I got in a trade atm off of 1-Old school Autotek MeanMachine 66 HC @2ohms ea. Going to swapp front spkrs out to some CDT, and add Kicker KS25 tweets up front, and run off of either Hifonics VII Gemeni, JL JX360,or USA US Acoustics 6300,power and rcas ready for addition,not spkr wires though:)Ive got few small like hail dents on mine/5spd,but cant complain for 3900 bucks cash,and only has 156k on it:)
Pretty good price, mine had less then 100,000 and I paid 5100... Its a good little rig though

Pretty good price' date=' mine had less then 100,000 and I paid 5100... Its a good little rig though[/quote']
Its my work vehicle,and plan on running it in the ground..LOL!I drive 44 miles one way to work,and get into a work truck rest of the day.Cold Air intake deff brings her to life.I will be putting the bypass on it to keep unwanted water from getting into the throttle body,they are like $20 or less on ebay,Thought about throwing an 18 in there,lol,that i got sitting,fold back seats down ,and let r rip!!**** thing might fall apart on me,lol

Yes it is, and i have experienced it already:pissed:I need to get it fixed one day
kinda afraid to put a 4ch in at the moment,why I havent already.Ill get the larger batt set, then the big three done in it, then get that done before getting the 4ch in

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.