01 buick lesabre- 15" fi on aq2200 build

Rainelli
10+ year member

CView, FL
I've been working on this build for about a year now but had to put it on hold for awhile. But im finally able to pick it back up.

Here's what I have in it so far:

15" fi bl fully loaded dual 1ohm voice coil

4 cubic ft custom built box tuned to 33hz ( not the best but works for the time being)

Aq2200d

Big 3 in 1/0 awg knukonceptz cca ( my batterys under my backseat )

for right now 4gauge kicker wire from battery to amp

Kenwood kdc-bt652u

Stinger rcas

Stock alternator

And stock front and rear stage.

And here's what I plan on doing:

Adding another 15" fi bl

Getting a box designed by ryan @ ram designs and built by dylan at dl designs

Planning on 8cu ft tuned to 33hz with a kerfed port 45° angles and rounded edged and a bedliner finish

220a mechman alternator

Adding a kinetik khc16v 1600w

All 1/0 awg knukonceptz cca

Some Aq ts6.5 components up front or maybe some mb quarts

Knukonceptz krystal kable rcas

karma ss 10gauge speaker wire

And some kno knoise sound dampener all over

Ill have some pics of my current set up posted later and ill continue to post pics and vids as I go.

Input and advice is always appreciated

I've been working on this build for about a year now but had to put it on hold for awhile. But im finally able to pick it back up. Here's what I have in it so far:

15" fi bl fully loaded dual 1ohm voice coil

4 cubic ft custom built box tuned to 33hz ( not the best but works for the time being)

Aq2200d

Big 3 in 1/0 awg knukonceptz cca ( my batterys under my backseat )

for right now 4gauge kicker wire from battery to amp

Kenwood kdc-bt652u

Stinger rcas

Stock alternator

And stock front and rear stage.

And here's what I plan on doing:

Adding another 15" fi bl

Getting a box designed by ryan @ ram designs and built by dylan at dl designs

Planning on 8cu ft tuned to 33hz with a kerfed port 45° angles and rounded edged and a bedliner finish

220a mechman alternator

Adding a kinetik khc16v 1600w

All 1/0 awg knukonceptz cca

Some Aq ts6.5 components up front or maybe some mb quarts

Knukonceptz krystal kable rcas

karma ss 10gauge speaker wire

And some kno knoise sound dampener all over

Ill have some pics of my current set up posted later and ill continue to post pics and vids as I go.

Input and advice is always appreciated
nice man sounds like a good build . are you going to be getting a voltage regulator for your alt?

cool man just stick with the 12v batteries then if your not getting a voltage regulator. saw you listed a kinetik 16v battery . save your money jsut get 12v

This is going to be my first big build and I was wanting to start getting into competing but I don't wanna get embarrassed. Is their anything I can do to improve my build or anything. Im always trying to learn as much as I possibly can about car audio

This is going to be my first big build and I was wanting to start getting into competing but I don't wanna get embarrassed. Is their anything I can do to improve my build or anything. Im always trying to learn as much as I possibly can about car audio
i had a 99 intrigue and there was this thick black mat on the back of the rear seats, i cut that off and cut out the plastic portion of the rear arm rest so when its down there is a vent, i gained a lot...

I don't have a arm rest in the back and my back seat doesn't fold down I was thinking about cutting a hole in my rear deck to help vent. I also saw someone on here talking about removing the 6x9s

I don't have a arm rest in the back and my back seat doesn't fold down I was thinking about cutting a hole in my rear deck to help vent. I also saw someone on here talking about removing the 6x9s
Yeah, remove your 6x9's and leave the grills. Rear fill is for homos.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.