BnR's Silver Serve Build (CRV)

Cut your fingernails you hippie.
?

No rush on getting things done.Weather plays a roll for sure..just take your time, and enjoy it/hate on it..lol Curse at it..LOL..id like to hear how those components sound..Should be very nice!
If I had a garage it would be done already but sadly I dont and Im not gunna go screw around in the cold... I will try to get some videos of them as well as the before and after deadening on the doors... Also on a side note Im not impressed with my Knu AUX! I really hope I dont have any problems with my RCA's... I guess if I do I will be looking for some others...

?

If I had a garage it would be done already but sadly I dont and Im not gunna go screw around in the cold... I will try to get some videos of them as well as the before and after deadening on the doors... Also on a side note Im not impressed with my Knu AUX! I really hope I dont have any problems with my RCA's... I guess if I do I will be looking for some others...
For RCAs' date=' I use Stinger Zero Noise,A little expensive, but some of the best RCAs in my opinion..I dont run anything else any longer..As for Work Space..I have rented a 10x30 before,and was $1 for the first months rent, and had a light inside, and I used that outlet for power,lol..Some times I had to use my generator, but, a warehouse works well.I had one that you could come in 24/7 rather than the Permitted time.Kinda miss it actually

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

?

For RCAs, I use Stinger Zero Noise,A little expensive, but some of the best RCAs in my opinion..I dont run anything else any longer..As for Work Space..I have rented a 10x30 before,and was $1 for the first months rent, and had a light inside, and I used that outlet for power,lol..Some times I had to use my generator, but, a warehouse works well.I had one that you could come in 24/7 rather than the Permitted time.Kinda miss it actually

**** guy they cant get much shorter lol

For RCAs, I use Stinger Zero Noise,A little expensive, but some of the best RCAs in my opinion..I dont run anything else any longer..As for Work Space..I have rented a 10x30 before,and was $1 for the first months rent, and had a light inside, and I used that outlet for power,lol..Some times I had to use my generator, but, a warehouse works well.I had one that you could come in 24/7 rather than the Permitted time.Kinda miss it actually
If I do have a problem with these I am going to have customs built I think... I could go up to my parents place and use their garage its just a pain to drive up there (45 minutes out of town) and back...

?

May as well, get what you are happy with NOW..Especially if you dont feel confident with what you have..It seems to always Bite me in the long Run,to You Should Have gotten the Others..Ya know?Especially before you cover/seal everything up..just my 2cents man

If I do have a problem with these I am going to have customs built I think... I could go up to my parents place and use their garage its just a pain to drive up there (45 minutes out of town) and back...
Check around and Rent a Warehouse space for a bit,You can do all you need in that.May come out cheaper than the gas,for the drive, as well as the Time consumed.Even a 10x20 even..Id check it out

May as well, get what you are happy with NOW..Especially if you dont feel confident with what you have..It seems to always Bite me in the long Run,to You Should Have gotten the Others..Ya know?Especially before you cover/seal everything up..just my 2cents man
The back part of the interior is staying out until I know for sure Im not going to get any noise with them... I may go to Straight Wire: to order a couple sets at some point though

Check around and Rent a Warehouse space for a bit,You can do all you need in that.May come out cheaper than the gas,for the drive, as well as the Time consumed.Even a 10x20 even..Id check it out
Ill see what I can find around here

I don't know about that....But they do look really soft.

1312392050193.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.