BNR alternators

200 amp alternators for 160 bucks? sounds legit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I did plenty of research on both EA and Iraggi before I bought. I found more against Iraggi than EA. That's why I chose EA. It's possible the EA doesn't do the rated 180A he told me. It would be hard to tell because my system only needs maybe 140-150.

Do not buy! I warned you!! These are way underrated alternators. Confronted BNR was ignored, returned the alternator and they only refunded me half of my money. I contacted Ebay and was issued a full refund. These people are scum of the earth, scammers. These alternators aren't even putting out half of there rated power, I warned you and many others are experiencing the same issue.

JESUS! 15 year old thread..

really.jpg

I did plenty of research on both EA and Iraggi before I bought. I found more against Iraggi than EA. That's why I chose EA. It's possible the EA doesn't do the rated 180A he told me. It would be hard to tell because my system only needs maybe 140-150.
I'm curious I have a large sound system in my truck and I need 160 at idle 350 full what kind of quality is the alternator I don't need it breaking down and is there a phone number for this guy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...