SOLD BNIB sax 100.4

TSGP

Banned
Alabama
I was going to use it in my nephews car, but I've decided he'll just blow his componets so I'm just going to run everything off of the deck.

I have no clue what these things sell for

So we'll say 2 million dollars shipped OBO

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I did fib on the shipping time.

I had it boxed up since last Friday ready to go just never got over there. When I told you it was shipped Friday I had ever intention of going that day

LMK when you test it....thanks for posting that also Dre
I'm glad everything worked out. Justin's a good guy, just gets a little too much on his plate sometimes. Where else could you get that amp for $225 shipped though?

Maybe detective TurdFerguson will cut you a little slack now.

I have a 100.2 that I might need to get rid of.
Amanda is switching up to incriminator amps and she'll have to match ://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif:
hard to do that with no avail multi-channels
yet

I am a man of my word. I apologize. You came through and it was wrong of me to call you full of ****.

But at the same time, you do need to do better about your shipping methods. But that's just my opinion.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I did fib on the shipping time.

I had it boxed up since last Friday ready to go just never got over there. When I told you it was shipped Friday I had ever intention of going that day

LMK when you test it....thanks for posting that also Dre

It is new as described.......looks and works perfectly.......appreciate it Justin

I am a man of my word. I apologize. You came through and it was wrong of me to call you full of ****.
But at the same time, you do need to do better about your shipping methods. But that's just my opinion.
x2 on the shipping methods....i'm just glad it came....lol

And I don't feel I was made to look like an idiot. Your reputation brought that on. You have a reputation as a iffy seller. So after reading what I read when you finally decided to post here after multiple pms I formed my own opinion. And when you did, your info wasn't matching up. I still wouldn't buy from you, but that's my loss. I like my stuff sent UPS and as soon as possible. I work 45 hours a week and am on call some weekends, but EVERY deal I have ever done, the buyer was in the know. You should appreciate that buyer's honesty because someone else may have not said anything.

How am I an iffy seller?
I've had 2 situations come up in the thousands of transactions i've done
Sold on the 14th and you finally shipped 2-3 days ago but told the buyer that you shipped earlier than that? IFFY. And by all of these transactions you claim to have done, you should have the whole process down pat by now.

Since you don't I'll tell you..........

Have the item in hand and ready to ship. before you even post it, make it so all you need to do is tape the box up.

When you receive payment, transfer the funds and ship it either that day or the next business day.

As soon as you get the tracking info (and it ALWAYS should have tracking info) relay that info to the buyer.

Track all of your transactions until they reach their destination. When they do, contact the buyer again.

I would never use USPS because they are the worst at tracking, but you do what works for you. Follow those above steps and you'd be amazed at how much better your business would be. There should never be any reason for you to tell a buyer one thing and not have proof to back it up. Why would you want to put your reputation at risk like that. You are liked here from what I see. But to me it is unacceptable for you to have the reputation of someone that ships slow and has a lot of excuses.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TSGP

Banned
TSGP
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from