Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Item(s) Description/Condition:

BNIB

Price:

$325 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

includedView attachment 26531594

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Y JOO SEELLINS? I want this but am skeptical also have a 9887 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Nothing to be skeptical about. I am sticking with my DD, and my buddy has one of these, it sounds amazing. And it's easier to use than the 800/880 IMO, sounds a bit livelier too, the auto-tune works better as well IMO. I would keep it if I didn't want to stick with my DD/nav. Plus I have a Clarion single din coming to put through the paces as well. Personally I think this unit as well as the 880/800 sound far better than the 9887.

Not to mention how many more options it has than the 9887, all built in. No modules needed whatsoever.

Y JOO SEELLINS? I want this but am skeptical also have a 9887 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Nothing to be skeptical about. I am sticking with my DD, and my buddy has one of these, it sounds amazing. And it's easier to use than the 800/880 IMO, sounds a bit livelier too, the auto-tune works better as well IMO. I would keep it if I didn't want to stick with my DD/nav. Plus I have a Clarion single din coming to put through the paces as well. Personally I think this unit as well as the 880/800 sound far better than the 9887.
He summed it up, but don't hold off on one of these because you have a 9800 series Alpine. This deck has a much more rich sound than the Alpines ever wished to. Coming from an old school Alpine nut hugger.

He summed it up, but don't hold off on one of these because you have a 9800 series Alpine. This deck has a much more rich sound than the Alpines ever wished to. Coming from an old school Alpine nut hugger.
I've been skeptical given the price and the features packed into it for that price. Also the 9887 seems to have a warmer sound than my 860mp did so I have been holding off till I heard some reviews.

Not to mention how many more options it has than the 9887, all built in. No modules needed whatsoever.
Just wanted to see if you liked it and or why you'd be selling the god head unit that everyone has been gobbling up haha. I will see if I cant get it sold for you

Wish i had a tad more cash I'd grab this forsure. Need one since i sold my DD. Glws man. If i get a little more cash I'll hit you up

I've been skeptical given the price and the features packed into it for that price. Also the 9887 seems to have a warmer sound than my 860mp did so I have been holding off till I heard some reviews.

Just wanted to see if you liked it and or why you'd be selling the god head unit that everyone has been gobbling up haha. I will see if I cant get it sold for you
do not know why i wasted three minutes of my life looking at your avatar

This still available?
And @nateberrier why are you comparing Alpines newest powerhouse to an old Pioneer?
I would take this deck over any deck Alpine has ever made. Alpine needs to redeem themselves.

[quote name='The_Grimy_One']This still available?
And @nateberrier why are you comparing Alpines newest powerhouse to an old Pioneer?
I would take this deck over any deck Alpine has ever made. Alpine needs to redeem themselves.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nismos14']As of right now yes[/QUOTE]

Nuff said, if some payments come in I might buy dis. but only if its got ip BUsssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nismos14

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
nismos14
Jersey
Start date
Participants