BNIB Alpine SPX17PRO's

Participant count
  • Participant list

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Product Brand & Model: BNIB Alpine SPX17PRO

Condition of all items: brand new in box. Got as payment for a trade/install. Just don't need them. Traded welcome but mainly only looking for a set of Hertz HSK 163's

Total Price: : $325 obo. Shipping included

Shipping Terms: : included

Pictures: -

image_zpsbfa96fd2.jpg

image_zps5eba3625.jpg

image_zps1400915c.jpg

Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

I have seen them ran on 160 and they were fine. Just attenuate the tweeter with the jumper that is inside the crossover. There is actually a protect light inside the crossover that tells you when you are overpowering the tweets. The guy that bought these for me also had me put a set in his truck. They are really ******. Best crossovers I have seen on a set in the comparable price range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tat2bass

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tat2bass
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date