Bluetooth issues

Teluwht

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi all, new to this but look forward to what you have to say. I have a Kenwood Excelon KDC-X705 reciever. I have to disconnect one device from bluetooth and reconnect another for bluetooth to work. ie: iphone to ipod and vice versa. And if ipod is on, iphone cannot accept calls since disconnected. This does not seem right. Any ideas? Thank you and sorry for the basic question.

Hi all, new to this but look forward to what you have to say. I have a Kenwood Excelon KDC-X705 reciever. I have to disconnect one device from bluetooth and reconnect another for bluetooth to work. ie: iphone to ipod and vice versa. And if ipod is on, iphone cannot accept calls since disconnected. This does not seem right. Any ideas? Thank you and sorry for the basic question.
A quick glance at the specs told me you can connect 2 phones via BT. If that is the case then your best bet is to connect the IPod via USB cable and the phones by BT. See if that is possible and if yes, tell us if it works.

Hi, this is actually teluwht. I never got a response to my forgot password so am using different email. Yes, I can use USB for ipod but what I really want is to be able to use ipod via bluetooth and my phone both via bluetooth, without having to disconnect one or the other each time I use them. Maybe that's not possible with ipods but my wifes 2016 Mazda does. Does anyone know of a reciever (that would fit my 98 Tacoma) that would seemlessly play /use iphone and ipod together via bluetooth? This reciever I have does not. I would like to not use any cables if possible. Thank you for any info you might have!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...