Blue/White Wire?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Okay, so I just wired and installed my head unit. Everything works well all speakers work and sounds great.

One question though.

The harness off the back of my Alpine Head Unit has a blue/White remote turn on wire for an amp. I do not have a amp so I connected that wire to the Blue/White wire that connects the Alpine Head Unit to the Mazda Blue/White wire.

Is that okay I firgured that the connection will just run and stop at the harness correct?

The pic below is the Mazda harness and the circle is the wire I connected the REM wire to.

I connected the power antenna to the blue wire, and the rem wire to the blue/white wire of the mazda harness.

I dont have a power antenna either. figure they just loop the circuit instead of taping it off?

The harness you've got is universal as they had some models that came with amps. Hence why you've got the wire. Just on the vehicles harness clip you'll notice there's no wire opposite that slot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.