blowthrough/6 12's

Meh...

No really it looks great man!
Whats going on with this "deal" you were supposed to cut me for subs on the new system eh??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Whats going on with this "deal" you were supposed to cut me for subs on the new system eh??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
You never pm'd me.

I joined late...love the enclosure! I hate shitty drivers, my got totalled 2 months ago buy a guy who was stoned. I have permanent injuries to myback, and my hips and left wrist from an accident where a woman hit me when I was 19. I feel your pain. I hope to see a vid of the completed build.

I joined late...love the enclosure! I hate shitty drivers, my got totalled 2 months ago buy a guy who was stoned. I have permanent injuries to myback, and my hips and left wrist from an accident where a woman hit me when I was 19. I feel your pain. I hope to see a vid of the completed build.
Ya.. Fortunately I get the truck back tomorrow... They claimed it was fixable but Im going to possibly trade it in anyways..

Im just needing my brackets to come from DC Power and this thing can be finished.

Gonna be one sick late model 89 F150.

Ya.. Fortunately I get the truck back tomorrow... They claimed it was fixable but Im going to possibly trade it in anyways..
Im just needing my brackets to come from DC Power and this thing can be finished.

Gonna be one sick late model 89 F150.
Yeah, they claimed my truck was fixable too....i sold it 4 months after i got it back from the month long repair. It was still totalled, just didnt look like it. Good luck

Ya... I'd really hate to give it up.. But Im almost for certain it will never be the same.. I should've been taking progress pics of the truck at the body shop.. They did some good work and actually layed down a nicer clear coat and got the orange peel and swirl marks out of a typical factory paint job.. The biggest fit they were having was buying a brand new rim direct from Ford for $1600

Dave fabbed up a bracket for dual alts.. Im thinking I may possibly have the only dual alternator Ford small block.

dualalts.jpg

Also wired the subs to .43ohm DCR

ohms.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TnT_Sounds

10+ year member
profiling gets **** done!
TnT_Sounds
Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date