blowthrough/6 12's

TnT can you pm me some goodpics of the cut through and some detailed pic of how its fit in and sealed off, I'd greatly appreciate it.
For sures man.. Let me dig them out of my photobucket and I'll let you know either later tonight or tomorrow.

Just an update; I've got the system done.. Just needing my alts to come from cali now. I've got a video uploading.. It might not seem like much cuz my camera ***** but its ok. Also I couldn't play as high as I wanted because I was only on a 40amp battery charger, charging my batts at 15vots.

You can faintly see towards the end the voltage drop and that my truck is not running from the RPM gauge.

For sures man.. Let me dig them out of my photobucket and I'll let you know either later tonight or tomorrow.
Just an update; I've got the system done.. Just needing my alts to come from cali now. I've got a video uploading.. It might not seem like much cuz my camera ***** but its ok. Also I couldn't play as high as I wanted because I was only on a 40amp battery charger, charging my batts at 15vots.

You can faintly see towards the end the voltage drop and that my truck is not running from the RPM gauge.
Maybe you will keep this in long enough for us to see the full potential:p:

Video;

Camera *****, have no alternators in and I was only running on a 40amp battery charger at 15volts. Also have driver side door open.

Not my girl BTW.. It's my best friends fiance.

it seems like you need a song that hits lower for longer periods of time for that hair trick. I can't think of the song at the moment but supergumby uses it for his vids
FYI.. That was the first time firing the system up. I have no alternators and was only running on a 40amp battery charger.

The song I was playing has a long bass note that if I let it get that far it would have done better but I only played 30sec into the song.

Trust me I can do way better but I'm not comfortable playing at 11volts.

so PAP...is what you directed Caps to use....?
Oh no.. I'm not even going to be using them for long.. I just gotta wait till the woofers I want come out.

I hooked him up with DC Power for a killer dual alt setup for his ford.

we'll see if he can get anything going....my car is coming along...waiting on new sub to come in..then just gotta get the components in the doors,batteries(replacing front and rear),and sub amps....then everything will be complete....for a lil bit...doubt he'll be louder than me...but he should have more cone area and power...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TnT_Sounds

10+ year member
profiling gets **** done!
TnT_Sounds
Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date