blowthrough/6 12's

Very nice lookin tnt, i hope to see your build in person this summer in Co, if you go to any of the shows. Good luck!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Oh I'll be making my rounds:D

looks like u had enough space to go ported y didnt u
What do you mean?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

its a bandpass enclosure not forth order forth order would be a ported box ported in to another chamber ported. i thinking the is gonna be dumb loud as well as sound good i like bandpass enclosures just dont have the know how

its a bandpass enclosure not forth order forth order would be a ported box ported in to another chamber ported. i thinking the is gonna be dumb loud as well as sound good i like bandpass enclosures just dont have the know how
This is a 4th order bandpass my friend:crazy:

indeed it is. i wanna hear it. how close r u to grand junction?

edit: i have no idea where penrose is, so i thought i'd ask =)

**** ***** bein so far away from a decent state with a good amount of car audio guru's. Its very secluded but its nice in its own little way

Denver seems to be a pretty decent audio scene. But that's Denver... Place is pretty rad, but I've had a buddy car jacked at shotgun point and then they stabbed him. :?

dude, me and u and seth might have to
Oh for sure. If there's a comp down in the Denver area, and I have the funds, I'm all about it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

haha.. here im *****ing about the 3hour drive from my place to Denver...

Denver has its merits... I'd rather be there than here since its more up to par with the car audio scene. Not one shop within 50miles does truly "Custom" work. Get this... I can't even buy 10ft of 10gauge and 8 gauge wire local.

That's pretty ridiculous. It was like that when I lived in Rock Springs Wyoming when I was younger. It's slightly better.

Hell, we have one, maybe two, comps a year. And the larger one, "Car Wars", isn't sanctioned or anything and they use an AC meter. :roll:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TnT_Sounds

10+ year member
profiling gets **** done!
TnT_Sounds
Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date