blowthrough/6 12's

Can't wait to see this finished. I'm thinking about doing a blowthrough soon...might have to ask ya a few questions in the future.

it should have minimal effect....yur cuts may have error too, so 1/8" more should be ok

Ah ok, Im pretty sure there is no error margin in my cuts.. Its almost impossible to screw something up on my table saw, but **** happens

It was done on a router table.. The bit was a Bosch 3/4" with 1/2" shank.. Finding a 1/2" collet for the router was a pain in the ass. Try finding a bit with a 1/4" shank though. This was done on a router table

Does anyone know how I could go abou sealing the top plate of the box?

I want to leave it removeable incase I need access inside the enclosure.. I was told to use some sort of rubber stripping, but I've heard from other people that it wont make it air tight.

Resined the entire box inside and out and got 2 coats of the metalic silver on... Still need to do 5 more and 3 coats of clear. And cut out access panels in plexi

boxbuild17.jpg

boxbuild16.jpg

boxbuild15.jpg

boxbuild14.jpg

boxbuild13.jpg

boxbuild12.jpg

Very nice lookin tnt, i hope to see your build in person this summer in Co, if you go to any of the shows. Good luck!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TnT_Sounds

10+ year member
profiling gets **** done!
TnT_Sounds
Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date