blown mid on infinity components

They probally will "work" but who knows how well. Components are designed as a set. The crossovers are usually designed for a specific set of speakers to be attached to it. The Inifinity speakers may have a slightly difffernt reactance than the Kicker ones and as thus the crossover point may be changed. This could cause the Kicker speakers to attempt to play frequencies they were not designed to do. There is also a sensitivity difference probally and the mids won't sound "matched" to the tweeters. From what I understand it would be best to try and get the exact model of mids you had before.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.