Blown kicker zx 700.5

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cdawgstalon
10+ year member

Ok, I just got this amp checked and apparently it's not working, it powers up but We got no output from any source. How much is it worth, cause I have no idea what the fix would be or anything. Let me know what you guys would pay for something like that. Thanks, any help or suggestions would be awesome.

Well, I'm gonna check it again either today or tomorrow and see if it will work in my car cuz tha local shop checked it. I prolly don't have tha money to fix it so I'll prolly sell it. I'm just tryin to get a good idea of how much I can get in its current condition. I'll keep you posted.

If it dont work id charge you 20.00 to fix the amp . Im In michigan says your in northen MI . If we dont live that far apart and u want me to take a look at it for you id help you out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.