Blown Amp Help! Need Repair!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
Hello, I have a Rockford Fosgate T1000.1bd and I believe that I have only blown some kind of component that is correlated with my rca's considering that I can power up the amp fine and it will play the bass at nearly 15% what is should and once I get past a certain volume level the signal given to the subwoofers is clipped hardcore and loud as hell. I have yet to figure out the problem myself and I'm looking to possibly send it to someone to have it fixed or possibly have someone give me a better idea of what to check in order to get this fixed myself. If you have any ideas or options to throw at me I'd be more than happy to take them into consideration. Thank you in advance!

I also have a blown amplifier. happened when I hooked up 3 12s, it is 1 ohms stable, wired to 2.7 checked with dmm. think wires might've touched, not sure, it's a hifonics Brutus brx1400.1d cracked it open and I have a bunch of blown transistors. anybody know how to fix it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.