Blow through!!!!!!!!!! 2 15's 8000 watts

Update new woofers. Custom hybrid ssx 15's these things are massive!!

b9a129ca.jpg

e7163e6c.jpg

6ef0e993.jpg

Click image for video.

Cell phone video doesnt really do justice.

added a pac lc-1 and a kill switch on my mids and highs for comp.

c80d0691.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

getting the back wall finished up as well. bolted down the baffle / port

4e252de2.jpg

i havent got to meter it yet but its pretty violent alot more violent than my last woofers.

yep ill be at digz. just a standard treo 15" basket with the 10 1/4 spiders.

the basket on your new subs look like the basket from my old CSX 15s.... different motor....
you going to be at the digz show???

i will definitely be there sunday.... dont know if i will get out of the gurage on sat..... i will have a cavalier with a TREO ENGINEERING sticker

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.