Bleh, help me decide ;)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Then turn down the gains?
Yeah, looking at other amps this one looks like the best for the money. The one guy I read was running a much bigger sub than I will. I think this amp should work pretty decent. Just trying to figure out how I should wire it. 4ohm DVC In parallel for 2ohms with a bridged channel. Or 2ohm DVC just wired right in.

if i were u, considering the type of music u mostly listen to..id go for a single 10'' instead of a 12'' reason- i listen to metal a lot but i love rap(actually i love the bass lines)...ive tried 12''s sealed, vented and 10'' just sealed ...when it comes to metal the low tones sounded best with that 10''..the drivers were mb quart reference and premium series and jbl power series...but i did feed it with a kw truth be told

I have considered that but I listen to trance too. So I figured a 12" would be a good compromise. Its not going to be ideal, I know this. But its going to be pretty good for $400, I don't expect to be blown away by anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.