Blackwaterop, not looking to be so honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious why the price the trader paid for the product is important?
It shouldnt be if both parties agreed to it, I mean come on, if some dummy walked up to you/me and said :

"Hey man, I will trade you my JL Audio 13W7 for your 8" pyle 4000 watt rms moofer"

What would all of you guys say???? I would say in a retarded voice "OTAY" and hand over my top of the line pyle 8" monster.

The reason I am pissed is because he presented the product as a high quality amp when in reality it is nothing close. He edited his post on the 17th which was the day the amp was shipped out. I did not know it wasnt an exile until after the trade went down. That would be like saying hey man I got this L7 im wanting to trade, then after it is shipped, oh by the way I found out it wasnt an L7 it is a cheap pyle sub but really sorry I did not know! That is bull **** any way you look at it.

And I am really not concerned with how much he paid for the amp, I only paid $60 for the sub. It is the fact he made everything look better than it really was

The reason I am pissed is because he presented the product as a high quality amp when in reality it is nothing close. He edited his post on the 17th which was the day the amp was shipped out. I did not know it wasnt an exile until after the trade went down. That would be like saying hey man I got this L7 im wanting to trade, then after it is shipped, oh by the way I found out it wasnt an L7 it is a cheap pyle sub but really sorry I did not know! That is bull **** any way you look at it.
if he changed it the day ti shipped out it was so that he could argue in his own favor that he wasnt lying, but editing has time stamps.

this guy screwed you on purpose.

scammer.

As far as Im concerned the situation is dealt with. I am not out any money because I got the amp. I guess I put too much trust in some people, lesson learned. What makes me even more suspicious is that he came on ROE throwing out insults and hostility. If he honestly thinks he was not shady on this transaction then I really dont see why he is getting so pissed. Anywho, mods can lock this up if they so wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JLJunkieMX107

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
JLJunkieMX107
Grand Rapids, MI
Start date
Participants